Ok, so moving on to the second installment of MY 50 Shades of Gray.
11. It’s OK to have cellulite. Over 90% of women have it…and what? Most celebs have it too but it’s photoshopped out.
12. It’s NOT OK to look as orange as a wotsit…use fake tan sparingly and find a brand which has a natural looking finish, like Sienna X or He-Shi.
13. Take care of your eyebrows, overplucked and badly shaped eyebrows can add years on you.
14. EXFOLIATE….slough away dead skin cells on your face AND body, your skin will glow for sure.
15. Every gal MUST watch Heartbreaker. I have watched this film approx 6 times, in French, English, Romanian..(don’t ask).
16. SCRAP the fad diet…and treating food like the enemy by giving yourself ‘naughty days’ or ‘fat fridays’. The more you tell yourself you can’t have something, the more you’ll crave it and then binge. Eat everything in moderation and enjoy.
17. You don’t have to join a gym to get fit. Instead of taking the lift, take the stairs (NOT at Covent Garden though, you’ll die, I tried it once and never EVER again). Or go for a brisk walk on your lunch break, squat while you’re brushing your teeth…
18. Your eyes are like the nipples of your face, take care of them and invest in a good eye cream.
19. DO go for a monthly facial, your skin needs to have a workout too.
20. Long unhealthy hair is NOT a good look, I don’t care how much you love long hair, if it looks like roadkill dragged backwards, CHOP IT OFF. Your hair will grow back better and healthier.
Hope you enjoyed 11 – 20 of my 50 Shades of Gray.
F A R R A H T E L L S . . .