41. Whatever the circumstances, avoid biting your nails. Firstly, it looks disgusting and secondly, (I’m not sure how true this is but it has stuck in my mind since school days) but apparently it’s cleaner to lick a toilet seat than to bite your fingernails.
42. I have personally tried and tested this one out. I recently picked up a great perfume tip, spray it in the hollow bit of your navel, this is one of the warmest pulse points. I must say, I have been doing this and I can definitely smell my perfume for longer.
43. Take time to brush and floss your teeth thoroughly. Most people would rather make sure their car is squeaky clean and ‘flossing’. There have been a number of times whilst walking my dogs, I have seen attractive people walking their dogs and the dog has had better teeth than the owner.
44. Whilst I’m on oral health, BRUSH your tongue….don’t take cute/posey Instagram/facebook/twitter pics sticking your tongue out with a super-furry, yellow tinged tongue.
45. Take care of the back of your hands. I have only recently started doing this and have noticed such a difference in a week. Use a little lemon juice to prevent ageing, no need for super expensive products.
46. This one is for young girls who think it looks so hot to leave the house exposing their butt cheeks in teeny tiny shorts. It looks grosse, tacky and will be sure to gain unwanted attention.
47. To the parents of these girls, STOP your daughters from leaving home like this. It’s so wrong.
48. To the girls in point 46, enjoy being a child, you will have many years of being an adult and far too few being young and carefree. Don’t try to grow up too soon.
49. I have lived by this quote since I was 17..
” From birth to 18 a girl needs good parents. From 18 -35 she needs good looks. From 35 – 55 she needs a good personality, and from 55 on she needs good cash. “
50. Keep lipsticks, face and eye masks, and perfume in the fridge.
Hope you enjoyed MY 50 Shades of Gray.
F A R R A H T E L L S . . .