I like to keep make up to a minimum during a hot summer, nothing worse than a super sweaty face.
1. I keep eyes minimal with just mascara and big shades, these shades are Gucci from last year.
2. LOVE, LOVE the Bourjois Bronzing primer, can be worn alone or under foundation, I wear this alone after applying my SPF.
3. Heliocare SPF 50, this is THE BEST SPF I have EVER used on my face! It’s designed for acne prone skin, it’s a light gel, which absorbs into skin instantly and unlike some sunscreens I have used, it doesn’t make me break out and keeps my skin shine-free.
4. CARMEX Moisture Plus Tint in Pink, THE BEST INVENTION EVERRRRRRRRR! This slick stick is an SPF lip balm with colour, you can wear it sheer or build colour up, I often wear this instead of lipstick most days.
5. Daniel Sandler watercolour blush in Spice, I highly recommend Daniel Sandler products, the blushers especially, you’ll never ever finish one of these bottles so they are incredibly good value for money. I do advise you buy the watercolour blush brush to apply, you can use your fingers but the brush makes application fool proof. I am due to order the watercolour cream blush in soft pink and the bronzer. I LOVE DS! He’s a G!
That’s all from me.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
F A R R A H T E L L S . . .