One of my secrets to young skin…

There was only so long I could hold on to one of my skincare secrets….here are some clues…

1. Marilyn Monroe was a big fan of this brand and even had a special cream made just for her.

2. Audrey Hepburn was famously quoted “I owe 50% of my beauty to my mother and 50% to….(the brand)”.

3. This Doc transformed the skin of Princess Stephanie of Belgium.

IT’S………ERNO LASZLO

I have been using Erno Laszlo products for the last 2 years, they are super expensive (but prevention is better than cure) and phenomenal. When anyone ever asks me what skincare I use, I say Erno Laszlo and they have a blank expression, never heard of it.

So, I thought it was about time I shared my skin’s secret weapon. I use other brands BUT I will only ever use Erno Laszlo’s Phormula 3-9 Eye Repair and more recently, I have discovered the Transphuse Rapid Renewal Cell Protocol system, the latest addition to my skincare arsenal.

EL

At the beginning of June, I began to use Transphuse. It’s a 28 day programme which features a breakthrough bio-complex formula that begins working at the core of skin’s cellular energy to disrupt the process of biological aging. It accelerates healthy cell turnover and inhibits progerin, the ‘age toxin’, to delay aging, boost cell renewal and rejuvenate the skin (erm…can I use this everyday, forever! please).

How to use Transphuse

There are 4 cute 15ml ampoule pumps. Use morning and night before applying moisturiser. The formulas is very light and I love how it sinks into skin instantly so you can apply your moisturiser straight away.

Each 15ml ampoule pump should last a week (I found that it lasted me 2 weeks which means I have 2 full ampoules left – yay, another 28 day treatment).

Week 1 resultsΒ 

Phase 1 (days 1 – 7) is the deep hydration phase. A protective layer is formed to deliver essential minerals and block trans-epidermal water loss. My skin instantly looked and felt smoother, softer and appeared plumper.

Week 2 results

Phase 2 (days 8 – 14), the elastic restoration phase, a Collagen and elastin boost. I noticed I started to break out with tiny spots on my cheek during this phase. Overall, my skin was plumper and started to see a glow.

Week 3 results

Phase 3 (days 15 – 21), I missed 2 days because I was away and forgot to pack my ampoule. This is the contour refinement stage where cells breakdown the production of the age toxin, called progerin. So contours should more defined. The smile lines around my mouth area improved, my skin was glowing and plumper.

Week 4 results

Phase 4 (days 22 – 28), I was a naughty girl again, I was away for 3 days this week and didn’t pack my ampoule. This stage triggers and activates healthy cell metabolism, so skin should look dramatically different by now, radiant, refined and youthful. Although I missed a few days, I have noticed the biggest change in my skin, I was even at an event last night where all the women (from the cosmetic surgery industry) were commenting and I was only wearing bronzer!

So, there you go…my secret is OUT! Thank you Erno Laszlo, I owe 80% of my skin’s glow to you and the other 20% to chocolate, haha (kidding).

Transphuse Rapid Renewal Cell Protocol is available at Cult Beauty for Β£550.

signature

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s